Have you ever tried to start your own business before? No…okay, let me list the things you will need to address before you open your doors.
- Hiring, training and firing employees
- Oh and yes, paying all the taxes that come along with employees: medicare, social security, federal income tax, state income tax
- If you go brick and mortar, then you need to find a space sign a lease and invest money on the buildout
- Customer Service
- And the most important of all….YOUR PRODUCT!
- Of course you have the research and development of the product
- Then there’s the legal stuff that comes with the product
Okay, I think that’s enough. I’m sure I could go on but we’ll stop there. When the government gets done with, your going to look like this cat below…and trust me…it is terrible.
So why do I mention all of this?
Well, when you start a network marketing business, the company you sign up takes care of everything on this list except two of them…sales and marketing.
This is a huge relief. You get the opportunity to short cut the business creation and red tape of the whole process. From day one, all you have to do is sell. The company has already invested millions of dollars in the business development stage. Now, of course you will have to go through the growing pains, every one does. But it’s not near as much pain to endure as trying to handle all of the above as a small business owner.
So I guess I wrong…maybe network marketing doesn’t suck